Walkers are Welcome Towns by Name
Accredited since: 2016
Our next public event is a walk on Monday 27 May 2019, followed by further events planned on
• Saturday 22 June (a short walk followed by our Annual Public Meeting)
• Sunday 28 July (a town walk visiting places of historical significance)
• Monday 26 August (a visit to and walk with our WaW colleagues in Clare)
• Sunday 29 September (a walk ending at a Garden Party)
• Sunday 6 October (a walk to coincide with Norfolk County Councils Cycling and Walking Festival), using the local heritage train service.
For those who are happy to find their own way, please try our pack of 14 walk guides, published earlier this year – 7 circular walks from the town centre, and a further 7 using a ‘ride out, walk back’ approach with either our local heritage railway (the Mid-Norfolk Railway) or a local bus company Konect. All are available to download from http://www.derehamwaw.org.uk/walks.html.
For further information about these walks, or to join our growing email list of interested people, please see our website or contact Ken Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07505 426750.