Walkers are Welcome Towns by Name
Accredited since: 2009
1. The 26 mile “Wivey Way” now accepted by Ordnance Survey to be included on their 1:25000 and 1:50000 maps.
2. The updated and expanded third edition of “Wiveliscombe Circular Walks” book details the “Wivey Way” and 14 additional walks.
3. A wide range of walks leaflets available.
4. Free car parking in the two car parks.
5. Varied accommodation including B&B, Airbnb, camping, caravans and chalets.
6. Essential shops for day to day needs as well as unique ones
7. A variety of places to eat: restaurants, pubs and take aways.